After waiting for a couple of months, finally I am in Japan. Living in a beautiful yet quite happening place in Yutenji which is an area in Meguro, I find living here quite comfortable. Here I stay in a house with another housemate whom I just met just today upon my second day here in Japan.
(Day 1)
![]() |
| My "salmon red" face |
(Day 2)
![]() |
| Breakfast |
| Bento lunch re-plated for photo |
Then at 10.45am, I left the house and arrived at the school to meet a representative and arrived 5 minutes earlier. Good one I though to myself. So after the briefing on the school rules and the school tour, I walked back from the station tired and hungry so I went to the local mart and bought bento (packed meals) as I was so tired and lazy to cook.
Once I was home, still no one. Thinking to myself, this house may be haunted whey. It was only until 3 something that I heard sounds and noisy feet walking up and down the stairs outside. So I braved myself to open my door and find the source of the sound which was the kitchen. I slowly glided upstairs (hahaha yes glided), and then heard someone rummaging some kitchen tools. I took a deep breath and said sumimasen (excuse me in japanese), and saw a lady inside. What happened next was something I least expected. I stepped into the kitchen and she screamed and then stepped back to grab the kitchen countertop while facing me. Ahh, I felt so bad.
But then after I introduced myself, it was all good. Thank god. She was cooking a meal for herself and even shared it with me and I was so embarrassed to eat it there and then with her as I scared her wits out earlier. Oh why oh why did I scared a perfectly fine lady. Till then, I am excited and nervous for Monday to come as classes will start on that day. Gahhh. Brace. Myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment